ETJ-OITA Workshop: Actually Teaching Listening
Date: Sunday, November 11th, 2007 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Simon Weedon
The main presentation will cover practical classroom tasks to improve awareness of how spoken language changes, and how to use this knowledge to improve listening
Organization: ETJ Oita (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Oita)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Oita City, Compal Hall Room 303
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Oita
Email QR Code: