Tohoku ETJ Expo (Sendai)
Date: Sunday, October 28th, 2007 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: ELT professionals from across Japan
The Tohoku ETJ Expo brings together teachers and publishers for a full day of seminars on topics ranging from The Silent Way, to improving your students' writing, to ideas for non-competitive games in the children's classroom. Whether you're teaching small children or adults, or anyone in between, there are several presentations to choose from every hour and materials to browse to suit your every need. For more information including a presentation programme, map and details on how to preregister (not necessary but saves time on the day) see www.eltnews.com/ETJ/events/expos.shtml.
Organization: ETJ (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Forest Hall, Sendai (Kita Yonbancho Sta. on Nanboku subway line, or Kita Sendai Sta. on JR)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: