ECLNC Education: Redefining the English Education "Box"
Date: Sunday, October 21st, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Edmont C Katz, the University of Fukui
In the spring of 2005, the University of Fukui won a central government MEXT grant for Medical and Nursing education. The grant committee of his university granted Mr. Katz funds to develop a simulated health care environment classroom. This provided Mr. Katz with a unique opportunity to bring together over forty years of teaching, educational space design, cross-cultural, linguistics, health care experience into a single, unified project which came to be called EXLNC.
Organization: Fukui Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukui JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Watanabe English School
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukui JALT
Email QR Code: