Avoiding Confusion and Creating Clarity: Effective Use of Technology in the Classroom
Date: Sunday, January 27th, 2008 Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Joshua Loy
The presentation will cover the proper setting up of equipment, language elicitation from students, ideal teaching situations and conditions for the effective use of PPP and how to use PPP to develop communicative competence under the theory of input+1.
Organization: ETJ Hiroshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Hiroshima)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: David English House, 3f Polesta Buidling, Nakamachi 7-5, Hiroshima
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Hiroshima
Email QR Code: