Incorporating Intercultural Learning into EFL Classes
Date: Sunday, February 17th, 2008 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Jon Dujmovich
The presenter will share some short intercultural learning activities that can be adapted and applied to various EFL teaching contexts. Based in current intercultural theory and methods, each activity has the English language learner in mind, blending techniques and ideas in an experimental and creative way. This workshop-style presentation promises to deliver some unique ideas for your classroom regardless of age or ability.
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Aichi University, Bldg 5 - room 543
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299