Fukuoka IIEEC Study Group:
Basic Reading and Writing Workshop Level 1
Date: Sunday, November 11th, 2001 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Mitsuko Kajiya
You can teach Reading and Writing as systematically and effectively as Listening and Speaking using the MAT Method. You will learn new and unique MAT techniques to teach the alphabet, sentences and paragraphs. You will also experience how to handle cards, class time, and students. You will get many tips to help you review effectively. If you are planning to teach reading and writing, or have problems in teaching these skills, IIEEC invites you to join this Basic Reading and Writing Workshop.
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Fukuoka IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,000 yen (pre-register on the IIEEC site)
Non-members: 10,000 yen (pre-register on the IIEEC site)
Venue: The Acros Fukuoka Building, 1-1-1 Tenjin, Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919