The Role of Modern Language Teaching in Higher Education
Date: Saturday, November 3rd, 2001 Time: 2:45 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Richard J. Towell, Head of School of Languages, University of Salford
This meeting of the JACET Kyushu-Okinawa chapter is co-sponsored by the Kyushu chapter of LET. This event is followed by a dinner from 5:00 to 7:00 at HawksTown (cost: 4,000 yen per person).
Organization: Kyushu-Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association of College English Teachers (Kyushu-Okinawa JACET)
Cost: JACET Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Seinan University, Building 2, room 201. Nishijin, Fukuoka City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyushu-Okinawa JACET
Email QR Code: