Christmas Party with Kyoto JALT
Date: Saturday, December 15th, 2001 Time: 3:15 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: all participants
This Christmas Party follows a presentation by Dean Williams. Everyone is welcome to the party, the presentation, or both!
How to get to KKBC
- By Train:
Leave Keihan Marutamachi station from exit 5. Turn left at the small street just in front of you as you reach the top of the stairs. Walking along this street you will see Kyoto University Hospital on your left, and houses and shops on your right. The KKB is the first large building of more than 3 floors on the right.
- By Bus:
Take bus #206 from the A2 stop at Kyoto statiion, Get off at Kumano Jinja Mae. Walk north the same direction as the bus, away from Marutamachi dori. Turn left at the first Intersection The KKB is on the left.
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Kyoto Kyoiku Bunka Center, 4-13 Kawahara-cho Shogo-in Sakyo -ku, Kyoto-shi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: