My Share Live Part 3
Date: Sunday, December 9th, 2001 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Don't miss this popular annual event! Learn new ideas you can use in your classroom tomorrow. Stick around and help decide what directions JALT Omiya should be heading in next year. Then help us celbrate another successful year with a rip-roaring Bonenkai.
Organization: Saitama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Venue: Omiya Jack (near Omiya JR Station, west exit) tel: 048-647-0011
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: