Video Ideas for the EFL Classroom
Date: Sunday, April 21st, 2002 Time: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Michael Unher, Iwate University
The purpose of this presentation is to show various ways video can be used as an integral part of the EFL lesson plan. A variety of video presentation styles will be demonstrated, with emphasis on how each style can be used as a teaching tool.Participants will be encouraged to discuss their own ideas, as well.It is hoped that by the end of the presentation, participants will feelmore comfortable -- and even excited -- about using video as a tool for language teaching and language learning in their own classroom.
Organization: Iwate-Aomori Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Iwate-Aomori JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Iwate Kokusai Koryu (Iwate International Plaza) in Morioka, phone: 019-654-8900
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Iwate-Aomori JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 019-662-8816
Phone (work): 019-663-3132
Email QR Code: