NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI 2nd carat Seminar
Date: Sunday, November 9th, 2014 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
TEMI is pleased to announce that TEMI Seminar 2nd Carat will be held in November. This special seminar will be led by Helene Jarmol Uchida, and attendees will be able to upgrade their credentials through interactive workshops and demonstrations. Helene Jarmol Uchida is NPO TEMI's Founder, as well as a university lecturer, a columnist for The Japan News (formerly The Daily Yomiuri), and the Challenge Book series author.
* 2nd Carat Seminar is for those who already attended 1st carat.
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: 10500 yen
Venue: Little America Ozasa Headquaters 3-6-21 Ozasa, Chuo-ku Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826