Teaching Japanese as a Foreign Language
Date: Sunday, April 21st, 2002 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: : Prof. Nagara, Hijiyama University, and Prof. Hosoki, University of Maryland
Nagara's topic covers the junctures between Japanese language teaching and English language teaching. Hosoki's title is "Teaching Japanese to the Students of English: Their Strategies of Language Acquisition".
About the speakers: Professor Nagara teaches Language and Culture at Hijiyama University. Professor Hosoki teaches Japanese at the University of Maryland on the U.S Marine Corps base in Iwakuni.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: International Conference Center 3F, Seminar Room #2, Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: