NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI Osaka Seminar (2nd Carat) on 8th Februrary
Date: Sunday, February 8th, 2015 Time: 9:45 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Helene J. Uchida (Little America Director, Primary Advice Columnist for The Japan News)
TEMI "Teaching English Methods Institute" (Little America's NPO) will be holding a special TEMI seminar in Osaka on February 8th (Sunday). This seminar is open for English teachers & soon-to-be teachers. You can update your credentials and learn many new methods to capture and maintain the interest of your students right away. Attendance is limited to 18 people.
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 10,500 yen for Master teacher member (included TEMI certificate & Reference Booklet)
Non-members: 10,500 yen (included TEMI certificate & Reference Booklet)
Venue: ERU OSAKA (Osaka Furitsu Rodo Center), 7F, Seminar Room 707
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826