Team Teaching and Japanese Learners' Motivation
Date: Sunday, April 14th, 2002 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Miyazato Kyoko, Hakuoh University
Miyazato will present her study that investigates the motivation of Japanese learners in classes taught both by native speaker teachers of English and Japanese teachers of English. Two hypotheses for the dynamics taking place in these classes will be put forth, with a discussion of what may motivate and demotivate learners in a team-teaching environment.
Organization: Niigata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Niigata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Niigata International Friendship Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Niigata JALT
Email QR Code: