NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI 1st Carat seminar
Date: Saturday, September 19th, 2015 Time: 9:45 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
With a B.A. and M.A. in English, Uchida is the founder of TEMI and Director of Little America English Schools and is a lecturer at Fukuoka Womenfs University. She writes the Primary Advice column for The Japan News ( formerly The Daily Yomiuri) and is the author of The Challenge Book Series, My High School Writing Journal and My University Writing Journal. Uchida believes that English education in Japan should be more experiential.
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: 10,500 yen (included TEMI certificate & Reference Booklet)
Venue: Create Hamamatsu, Room 51 2-1 Hayauma-cho, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu 430-0916
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826