Developing Oral Fluency Amongst Young Learners
Date: Sunday, April 7th, 2002 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
The theme of the meeting is 'Developing Oral Fluency Amongst Young Learners' and it is going to be a practical workshop-style event to present and develop activities/ideas that teachers can take away with them.
Organization: ETJ Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Tokyo)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Maroudo Inn, Akasaka Dori between Nogizaka Station & Akasaka Station (6-15-17 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo) - report to the reception desk upon arrival.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Tokyo
Email QR Code: