The Accelerated Learning Cycle
Date: Sunday, May 26th, 2002 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Charles Adamson, Miyagi University
The Accelerated Learning Cycle is the secret of making learning easier and more effective. It consists of introduction, active concert, passive concert session, reading elaboration activities, and writing. The presenter will explain the purpose and how to do each portion of the cycle, and then talk about ways to improve learning.
Organization: Yamagata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yamagata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 800 yen
Venue: Yamagata Kajo Kominkan (t: 0236-43-2687)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yamagata JALT
Phone (home): 0238-85-2468
Email QR Code: