NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI Fukuoka group seminar 3rd carat: Experience is the best teacher for students (and teachers!)
Date: Sunday, June 19th, 2016 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
Educational Concepts: Success is Like a Vitamin, Caring and Sharing in the Classroom, Grandma's Law/S, Larson The Circle of Behavior, Fear of Making Mistakes, Task-based Activities, What to Look for When Recruiting for New Teachers, Holidays Epitomize Culture, A Teacher Is a Gardener, Floating in the English Swimming Pool, Your Students Are Mirrors of Your Teaching Style
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 10,800 yen (included TEMI certificate & Reference Booklet)
Non-members: 12,000 yen (included TEMI certificate & Reference Booklet)
Venue: Little America Headquarters 3-6-21 Ozasa Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0033 TEL: 092-521-8826
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826