NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI In-house seminar
Date: Monday, August 22nd, 2016 Time: 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
Because of everyone's busy schedule, TEMI will be holding a special TEMI In-house Seminar late August for super busy teachers like you. This special TEMI Seminar is a personalized, intensive seminar held at Little America Headquarters in Fukuoka August 22 to 26th. This teaching program is a compilation of successful techniques, strategies & lessons, based upon our experiences of teaching English to Japanese, ranging from children to adults. Special requests are welcome. Participants can select the dates of their choice ranging from one day to one week. You can observe children's classes in action and if you join for the full week, you can do team-teaching with us on the last day. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our TEMI coordinator, Ayumi Kubo: email@example.com
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 18,000 yen
Non-members: 20,000 yen
Venue: Little America Headquarters 3-6-21 Ozasa, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0033 TEL: 092-521-8826
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826