NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI 3rd carat seminar: Experience is the best teacher for students and teachers
Date: Sunday, October 9th, 2016 Time: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida With (The founder of TEMI and Director of Little America English Schools)
Teaching English method for Novice & Veteran English Teachers
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 10,800 en
Non-members: 12,000 yen
Venue: National Olympics Memorial Youth Center, Center BLD 3F Room 300 3-1 Yoyogi Kamizono-cho, Shibuya-ku Tokyo 151-0052 TEL (03) 3469-2525
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826