NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI 2nd Carat Seminar Theme: The secret essentials of good teaching
Date: Saturday, February 11th, 2017 Time: 9:45 AM - 4:45 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
Our mission is to help English teachers, including veterans and novices, Japanese and nonJapanese, create interesting, learner-friendly and meaningful lessons for their students.
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 10,800 yen
Non-members: 12,000 yen
Venue: ABCDavid English School 7-5 Sakuragicho, Neyagawa, Osaka 572-0035 TEL: 072-380-6818
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826