NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI 1st Carat Seminar in Fukuoka 2017
Date: Sunday, February 26th, 2017 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
Theme: Building a Strong Foundation with Interactive Activities.
Attendees: Novice-Veteran English Teachers.
What is TEMI? Our mission is to help English teachers, including veterans and novices, Japanese and non-Japanese, create interesting, learner-friendly and meaningful lessons for their students.
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 10,800 yen
Non-members: 12,000 yen
Venue: Little America Headquarters TEL: 092-521-8826 3-6-21 Ozasa, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0033
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826