Genki English - Teacher Training for Elementary School
Date: Sunday, April 28th, 2002 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Richard Graham and Will Jasprizza, Genki English
Learn ways to make your kids have fun, enjoy English and become really excited about all the possibilities English offers! How to make your kids quiet, or loud, curing katakana accents, getting them motivated and wanting to speak more! Richard and Will from Genki English will introduce tried and tested, fun games, songs and activities to get elementary school aged kids interested in English, and the world! A Q&A session will follow.
Organization: Maruzen Bookshops
Venue: 4th Floor Maruzen Bookshop, Nihonbashi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Maruzen Bookshops
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5288-8881