Extensive Reading Foundation:
The Extensive Reading 5th World Congress (ERWC5 day 4 of 4)
Date: Monday, August 12th, 2019 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers due 15 Feb. 2019
The World Congress gathers all those involved with the extensive reading approach -- students, teachers, scholars, writers and publishers -- under one roof for a conference dedicated purely to extensive reading. The 5th World Congress on Extensive Reading will be held at Feng Chia University in Taichung, Taiwan, August 9-12, 2019. Please see the Extensive Reading Foundation website for details.
Organization: Extensive Reading Foundation
Cost: Several fee tiers; see the ERWC5 fees page
Venue: Feng Chia University in Taichung, Taiwan (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Extensive Reading Foundation
Email QR Code: