Date: Saturday, September 28th, 2002 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Jason Moser
Jason Moser will discuss task-based learning based upon a recent research project and how and why he uses student journals to support this methodology. Time permitting he will also discuss action research, which was the impetus for the original research project.
Organization: Nara Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nara JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Tezukayama University, Gakuenmae Campus (Kintetsu Gakuenmae Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nara JALT
Email QR Code: