Kyoto JALT: Member Spotlight
Date: Saturday, October 31st, 2020 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
This is a monthly event that features a Kyoto JALT member and afterward, everyone is welcome to just hang out and have a few drinks. This might be a fun way to get your presentation out AND keep up with your colleagues and friends. We are welcoming proposals at any time and will negotiate with the prospective speaker about a suitable month. Submit your proposals here: forms.gle/eXaHigiUoeupoHSx9
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Venue: Online; see the Kyoto JALT website for details
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: