Tokyo IIEEC Study Group:
Study Group meeting: Teaching small classes and activities
Date: Thursday, July 4th, 2002 Time: 9:45 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Contact IIEEC for speaker details.
IIEEC is a teacher training organization for teachers of young learners. IIEEC emerged in response to the requests by teachers for specific training in how to teach. IIEEC wishes to raise the standard of English language education of children in Japan through the Teacher Training Seminar and other activities.
Study Group meetings focus on:
- Further study of the MAT (Model, Action, Talk) Method teaching techniques.
- Reviewing Seminar sessions.
- Practicing teaching techniques.
- Providing opportunities to watch other teachers' lessons and to solve problems.
- Allowing participants to improve themselves as teachers.
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Tokyo IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 1,500 yen
Non-members: 3,000 yen
Venue: Nakano Sunplaza, tel 03-3388-1151.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919