Teaching Phonics to Children
Date: Sunday, July 14th, 2002 Time: 9:30 AM - 11:45 AM
Speaker: Kimiko Hiramatsu, Education Network
ETJ (English Teachers in Japan) Aichi Group is a group for teachers of children up through middle school in Aichi, Gifu, and Mie. Ms. Hiramatsu will cover various topics on phonics such as how to teach students and some phonics rules. She will demonstrate teaching using Matsuka Phonics Institute materials.
Seating is limited to 50, so make reservations early: Contact Joshua Myerson at email@example.com or (052)764-9159.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen, seating is limited to the first 50 reservations
Venue: Chushou Kigyou Center (near Nagoya Station, Subway exit 6; map on website)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: