Mabuhay Classroom Teacher Workshop:
Phonics and Sightwords: Empowering Children to Read
Date: Sunday, August 14th, 2011 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Marco Brazil
Phonics and Sightwords are two important building blocks in the construction of children's ability to read and should be introduced in such a way to make it seem easy, fun, and relevant. This workshop will teach you ways to making phonics and sightwords fun and easy for both children and teachers.
Organization: Mabuhay Classroom Teacher Workshop
Cost: 1,000 yen
Venue: 3F Conference Room, Tsukuba Capio, Tsukuba City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Mabuhay Classroom Teacher Workshop
Email QR Code: