CALL SIG of JALT:
JALTCALL2021 (day 2 of 3)
Date: Saturday, June 5th, 2021 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Proposals due Monday, March 8th (extended deadline)
JALTCALL2021 will be a hybrid conference held June 4-6, 2021 at Hirosaki Gakuin University, Hirosaki, Aomori and virtually on the web at the JALTCALL2021 page at Eventzil.La. The theme is "Remote Teaching and Beyond". Proposals due Monday, March 8th (extended deadline)
Organization: Computer-Assisted Language Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CALL SIG of JALT)
Venue: Hybrid: Online, and at Hirosaki Gakuin University, Hirosaki
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CALL SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: