Tokyo Chapter of FEW:
FEW January Monthly Meeting: Achieving Work/Life Balance
Date: Thursday, January 23rd, 2003 Time: 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Joanna Sook Ja Park
January is the season for New Years resolutions and setting goals, so come along to the first FEW meeting for 2003 and learn how to achieve work/life balance! See the FEW website for further information. Note please that some FEW events are women-only, so be sure to check with FEW if this restriction affects you.
Organization: Foreign Executive Women (Tokyo Chapter of FEW)
Cost: FEW Members: 2,000 yen, includes buffet dinner and drinks
Non-members: 5,000 yen, includes buffet dinner and drinks
Venue: Foreign Correspondent's Club of Japan, Yurakucho Denki Bldg. 20F, Yurakucho, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo Chapter of FEW
Email QR Code: