Add ELT Calendar Events to Yahoo Calendar
This page makes it easy to subscribe to ELT Calendar through your Yahoo Calendar. On this page, you'll find out how to add all events, or only add conferences, or how to choose your own prefecture(s). Of course, if you don't already have a Yahoo Calendar account, you'll need to set up a Yahoo calendar first.
Add All Events to Yahoo Calendar
- Open up your Yahoo Calendar page.
- Click the plus button next to where it says "Subscribed":
- Click the button that says "Subscribe to other calendars".
- Copy this iCal web address:
Paste that iCal web address in the box that says "iCal Address", and give this calendar a title. Click "Continue".
- You should now see the event calendar listed under "Subscribed", and events from ELT Calendar should be listed in your calendar, as in this picture:
Add Conferences to Yahoo Calendar
- This calendar includes the conferences from our conferences page as well as the deadlines on our calls for papers page.
- Follow the steps above that tell you how to add all events, but in step 4, please copy this iCal web address instead:
Customize: Limit to Specific Prefectures
If you want to limit your Yahoo Calendar to only the events in specific prefectures, click here to get a customized iCal web address, and use that address in step 4 above.
Add Japanese Holidays to Yahoo Calendar
- Follow the steps above for adding all events, but in step 4, please copy this iCal web address instead: