Strategies for the Future in Foreign Language Education: Media, Cognition and Communication (day 1 of 3)
Date: Thursday, July 31st, 2003 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:40 PM
Speaker: various speakers
This is the 43rd annual conference of the Japan Association for Language Education and Technology. See www.LET-kansai.net/LET2003information-e.html for details.
Organization: Japan Association for Language Education and Technology, Kansai Chapter (Kansai LET)
Cost: LET Members: free
Non-members: TBA; in 2002, the fee was 3,000 yen (students 1,000) for a three-day membership
Venue: Kansai Gaidai University, Nakamiya Campus. 16-1 Nakamiya Higashino-cho, Hirakata-shi, Osaka-fu 573-100 (Tel: 072-805-2801/2802)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kansai LET