Asian Association for Lexicography:
ASIALEX '03 Conference (Day 1 of 3)
Date: Wednesday, August 27th, 2003 Time: 9:20 AM - 6:25 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
The theme of this conference is, How can dictionaries help human & machine learning? The major topics include Computational Lexicography and Lexicology, Corpora and Lexicography, Bilingual Lexicography, and more. Today's plenaries are:
- Adam Kilgarriff: What Corpora Can and Cannot Do for Lexicography;
- Kosei Minamide: English Lexicography in Japan with Special Reference to the Unabridged Genius
Organization: Asian Association for Lexicography
Cost: Early registration April 10: 10,000 yen (students 5,000 yen ); otherwise 15,000 yen (students 8,000)
Venue: Meikai University, 8 Akemi, Urayasu, Chiba (Twenty-minute train ride from Tokyo Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Asian Association for Lexicography
Email QR Code: