Impact Values: Critical Thinking and Real Debate
Date: Sunday, April 20th, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Junko Yamanaka
Junko Yamanaka, co-author (with Richard R. Day) of Impact Issues and Impact Topics, discusses how teachers can encourage critical thinking and real debate in their classrooms through the new Longman title, Impact Values.
Organization: Shizuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shizuoka JALT)
Venue: Shizuoka Kyoiku Kaikan (next to Mr. Donuts, across from Shin-Shizuoka station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shizuoka JALT
Email QR Code: