West Tokyo JALT:
Duo la Drama! Using Drama in Language Teaching
Date: Sunday, March 23rd, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Yoko Mochizuki and Peter Ross
Two presenters share their approaches to using drama in language teaching:
- Jazz Chants Fairy Tales:
What are Jazz Chants Fairy Tales? How they are beneficial to both students and teachers. They are a must for children at the early stages of learning English.
- Improvisational Psychodrama:
Psychodrama is a therapeutic technique conceived and developed by Jacob L. Moreno, MD. Using experiential guided drama techniques, psychodrama provides a safe, supportive environment in which participants can practice new roles, language and behaviors, thus facilitating insight, personal growth, and integration.
Organization: West Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (West Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Tachikawa Citizens Hall
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact West Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: