CALL SIG of JALT:
Rescheduled: Computer Assisted Language Learning CALL Conference (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, October 4th, 2003 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: call for papers reopened; due July 13
Update May 26: The JALTCALL conference has been rescheduled from June to October, and the call for papers has been extended to the end of June. The conference committee reports that they are especially looking for more proposals relating to pre-school children, elementary school, jr. and sr. high school, conversation schools, and business.
JALTCALL2003, originally scheduled for early June, was postponed May 23 after Japan's Ministry of Health and Labor made a request to do so to prevent the possible spread of SARS.
The JALT CALL SIG's 8th annual conference offers some innovative enhancements to their already-successful conference formula. The theme this year is "JALTCALL 2003: CALL for All" and the motto is, "CALL is hot, CALL is cool". The conference website has full details.
Organization: Computer-Assisted Language Learning Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CALL SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 8,000 yen for two days
Non-members: 9,000 yen for two days
Venue: Kinjo Gakuin University, Nagoya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CALL SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: