Tokyo British Council:
Managing Young Learner's Classes in English (Day 4 of 5 Mondays)
Date: Monday, June 2nd, 2003 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: British Council Teacher Trainers
This course is designed to assist teachers in their day to day teaching and provide practical ideas for adopting Communicative Methodology to the Japanese Junior and Senior High school classrooms. Teachers attending all the sessions receive a British Council Certificate at the end of the course. The dates of the course are 14 April, 28 April, 19 May, 2 June, 16 June, 2003. These seminars will help teachers to teach English without using any Japanese. We will examine the particular classroom skills needed from the teacher such as clearly staged instructions, setting up activities, checking understanding and error correction. There will be opportunities for the participants to try these out in demonstration mini-lessons throughout the course. For details, please contact Yukiko Sekikawa, t: 03-3235-8031.
Organization: The British Council Tokyo Centre (Tokyo British Council)
Cost: 20,000 yen (tax is not included) for all 5 days: 14 April, 28 April, 19 May, 2 June, 16 June
Venue: British Council Tokyo Centre, Kagurazaka 1-2, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Tel: (03) 3235-8031, Nearest Station: Kagurazaka (Tozai Subway Line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo British Council
Email QR Code: