Tokyo IIEEC Study Group:
Let's Go with Pre-School Students
Date: Friday, March 21st, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Contact IIEEC for speaker details.
Little kids need a lot of active, interesting and motivating lessons. See how you can keep their attention using techniques, activities, and the new Minnade Let's Go, STARTER. This workshop is limited to 35 people. Pre-register on IIEEC's web site.
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Tokyo IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,000 yen, pre-register with IIEEC (tax not included)
Non-members: 10,000 yen, pre-register with IIEEC (tax not included)
Venue: OUP Showroom, Toranomon
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919