Tokyo Chapter of FEW:
The Entrepreneurial Edge: Getting Started and Staying Ahead
Date: Thursday, April 10th, 2003 Time: 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Terrie Lloyd, LINC Media, Inc
Terrie Lloyd, CEO and President of LINC Media in Tokyo, is a successful entrepreneur with 20 years of hands-on experience in establishing businesses in Japan ranging from PC imports, system integration, outsourcing, business-technology magazines, online recruiting, online exchanges and marketplaces to web development. On April 10, this exceptional entrepreneur shares his experience on how to start a business and how to stay ahead of the competition. For additional details, please visit the FEW website @ www.fewjapan.com/meetings.
Organization: Foreign Executive Women (Tokyo Chapter of FEW)
Cost: FEW Members: 2,000 yen, includes buffet dinner and drinks
Non-members: 5,000 yen, includes buffet dinner and drinks
Venue: Foreign Correspondent's Club of Japan, Yurakucho Denki Bldg. 20F, Yurakucho, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo Chapter of FEW
Email QR Code: