Recent Developments in Peace Education: International Cooperation in Teacher Preparation
Date: Saturday, March 29th, 2003 Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Betty A. Reardon
This lecture will discuss the international cooperative efforts in the formulation of the substance and methodology of peace education by various international teams of peace educators. It is these developments which are making possible the initiation of the peace education certificate at TC Tokyo. Betty A. Reardon, the founding Director of the Peace Education Program at Teachers College Columbia University and the International Institutes on Peace Education, holds a doctorate in education from Columbia University and an MA in history from New York University.
Note:Please make a reservation for attendance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: Teachers College Columbia University Japan (TC Columbia)
Cost: free (but please pre-register)
Venue: Teacher's College, Columbia University Japan, Mitsui Seimei Bldg. 4F, 2-21-2 Misaki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (1 min. walk from the JR Suido-bashi Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact TC Columbia
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3221-9771