JALT Hokkaido 20th Annual Language Conference
Date: Sunday, November 9th, 2003 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: various speakers; call for papers due June 30th, 2003
The Hokkaido Language Conference will be a combined event under the sponsorship of ETJ and many ELT publishers. It will feature many presentations covering a broad spectrum of topics that focus on teaching. There will also be many publisher displays of educational materials staffed by representatives who are ready to answer all your questions. The deadline for presentation submissions is midnight on June 30th, 2003.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 500 yen (new members joining at the event: free)
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Hokkaido University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: