Tokyo IIEEC Study Group:
Reading & Writing Workshop Level 1
Date: Thursday, April 24th, 2003 Time: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: IIEEC Trainer
IIEEC is a teacher training organization for teachers of young learners. This workshop will show how children can master the difficult sounds of the English language in a short period of time through the MAT METHOD, using gestures and a sound subtraction system with fun activities that will activate the students and make reading and writing a fun session. Part I will cover the short vowels, consonants and simple reading using active and fun student-centered activities.
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Tokyo IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,000 yen (tax not included)
Non-members: 10,000 yen (tax not included)
Venue: IIEEC Office (Tokyo, Meidaimae)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919