JALT International Conference:
PAC3 at JALT2001: A Language Odyssey (Day 1 of 3)
Date: Friday, November 23rd, 2001 Time: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Speaker: Hundreds of speakers
- 08:30 -- Registration opens
- 09:00 -- Programs start (200 meetings, presentations, workshops, colloquia)
- 09:00 -- Educational Materials Exposition opens
- 14:00 -- Opening Ceremony
- PAC - Asian Youth Forum student speeches. The main conference begins by listening to the voices of youth. College-aged young people from Thailand, Korea, Japan and other Asian countries who are taking part in an Asian Youth Forum to discuss language, culture and international understanding will address the 2,000 or so expected participants.
- 14:30 -- Opening Plenary Collaborative Speakers
- Sang-ho Han, Ph.D., Kyongju University & Robert Dickey, MPA JD, Kyongju University, representing KoreaTESOL: Collaborations in Foreign Language Medium Instruction
- 17:00 -- Collaborative Main Plenary Speakers
- David Nunan, Ph.D., University of Hong Kong & Arunee Wiriyachitra, Ph.D., Chiangmai University, representing ThailandTESOL: English as a global language: International perspectives and local understandings
- 18:00 -- Close Educational Materials Exposition.
- 19:00 -- End regular programs
- 20:00 -- End meetings/other events
- 20:00 -- Open Social Event
- 22:00 -- End social event
Organization: The Annual International Conference of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT International Conference)
Cost: JALT Members: discounts on the per-day and package pricing.
Non-members: varies; 1-day, 2-day and 3 day prices.
Venue: Kitakyushu International Conference Center, Kitakyushu (5 minutes from Kokura Shinkansen Station) Link: How to get there
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT International Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3837-1630
Email QR Code: