CUE SIG of JALT:
Fall 2003 Mini-Conference:
Learner Development: Contexts, Curricula, Connections (day 1 of 3)
Date: Friday, October 17th, 2003 Time: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: call for papers due June 30, 2003 (extended deadline)
This mini-conference is cosponsored by the JALT Learner Development Special Interest Group (LD-SIG) and the JALT College & University Educators Special Interest Group (CUE SIG). The main sessons are scheduled for Saturday & Sunday (May 18-19). The LD and CUE SIGs of JALT are holding this mini-conference to explore, in a participatory way, how language teachers in Japan are addressing issues and questions on learner development. Learner development underlies a great deal of the classroom teaching of both LD and CUE members. But what exactly does learner development entail? How does it fit into overall educational contexts and into students' overall learning experiences? The call for participation closes May 31, 2003. For more information, see the mini-conference web site, www.kobeconference.com
Organization: College and University Educators Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (CUE SIG of JALT)
Cost: a variety of pricing options exist, see the conference website registration form for details.
Venue: Mt. Rokko YMCA, Kobe
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CUE SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: