JALT International Conference:
PAC3 at JALT2001: A Language Odyssey (Day 3 of 3)
Date: Sunday, November 25th, 2001 Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: hundreds of speakers
This is an overview; see the conference web site for full details:
- 09:00 -- Start programs (100 short papers, demonstrations, colloquia)
- 09:00 -- Start EME (educational materials exhibition)
- 11:00 -- JALT2001 Asian Scholar speech
- Raul Ceres Laborte, E. Ramos National High School: Measuring School Achievement as part of the Development of the Educational System of the Philippines in the 21st Century
- 12:00 -- End of EME
- 14:00 -- Final plenary by Closing Day Plenary Speaker:
- Feng-fu Tsao, Ph.D., National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan. Representing English Teachers Association Republic of China
- 15:00 -- End all regular programs
- 15:00 -- Pan-Asian Conference Final Panel (see jalt.org/jalt2001 for more details)
- Sang-ho Han, Ph.D
- Robert Dickey, MPA, JD
- David Nunan, Ph.D
- Arunee Viriyachitra, Ph.D
- Tessa Woodward, Ph.D
- Adrian Underhill, Ph.D
- Christopher N. Candlin, Ph.D
- Anne Burns, Ph.D.
- Feng-fu Tsao, Ph.D
- Asian Scholar Raul C. LaBorte
- 16:00 -- Conference closed
Organization: The Annual International Conference of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT International Conference)
Cost: JALT Members: Discounts on the per-day and package pricing.
Non-members: Varies; 1-day, 2-day and 3 day prices.
Venue: Kitakyushu International Conference Center, Kitakyushu (5 minutes from Kokura Shinkansen Station) Link: How to get there
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT International Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3837-1630
Email QR Code: