NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
2003 LATEM Seminar for Elementary School Veteran Teachers
Date: Saturday, June 7th, 2003 Time: 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
LATEM (Little America Teaching English Methods) was developed by Helene J. Uchida to teach English in an experiential, fast-paced and challenging way. LATEM activities include dynamic and innovative approaches which enable students to succeed in English via warm-ups, self-introductions, role-playing, pair work, phonics, TPR, reading, writing, student interaction activities, listening comprehension, testing, and curriculum basics. Whether you are new to English teaching on the elementary school level or a veteran looking for new ideas, whether you are an administrator, a homeroom teacher or a concerned parent, this LATEM Seminar will give you a new edge on elementary school English dynamics. The 2003 LATEM Seminar Summer Tour will be led by Helene Jarmol Uchida, who is a lecturer at both Fukuoka University of Education and Temple University. She is also the elementary school English education writer for The Daily Yomiuri's "Primary Advice" column and eltnews.com. Attendees of the Veteran sessions will receive a LATEM Teaching Certificate.
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: 6,500 yen
Venue: Fukuyama Shimin Sankaku Center, 1-35 Moto-machi, Fukuyama-shi, Hiroshima
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826