The 11th Korea TESOL International Conference (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, October 18th, 2003 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: various speakers
The theme of Korea TESOL's 11th International Conference is "Gateways to Growth: Exploring ELT Resources." Plenary and Featured Speakers are:
- Plenary Speakers
- Dr. Donald Freeman, School for International Training, USA.
- Dr. Brian Tomlinson, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK
- Featured Speakers
- David Sperling, creator of Dave's ESL Cafe, formerly at CSU Northridge, USA.
- Dr. Lin Lougheed, Founder of Instructional Design International, Inc. USA; Leader in the area of English for Specific Purposes and has written over 30 EFL/ESP texts, especially for listening, TOEFL, TOEIC, etc.
- Dr. Caroline Linse, University of North Carolina, USA; Author of 11 ELT books.
- Marc Helgesen, Miyagi Gakuin Women's University, Japan; Author of English Firsthand, Access/ Success, Workplace English, and other books.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: TBA; 2002's fees were 35,000 won (apx. 3,500 Japanese yen)
Non-members: TBA; 2002's fees were 75,000 won for those in Korea, more for those outside.
Venue: Seoul Education Training Institute Seoul, Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: