Tokyo British Council:
Making Choices About Error Correction (Day 5 of 5 Mondays)
Date: Monday, December 1st, 2003 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: British Council Teacher Trainers
The full title for this course is, "Making Choices: How to Decide When & How to Correct Written & Spoken Error". During the course, Participants will look at appropriate ways of responding to individuals or groups and get opportunities to practise identifying and correcting errors in learner language. In order to do this we will discuss ways of managing classes, including looking at how the teaching purpose affects the way we correct and the way we manage the class. We will also identify the function of teacher classroom language in these areas.
Organization: The British Council Tokyo Centre (Tokyo British Council)
Cost: 20,000 yen (tax is not included) for all 5 days: 6 Oct., 20 Oct., 3 Nov., 17 Nov., and 1 Dec.
Venue: British Council Tokyo Centre, Kagurazaka 1-2, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Tel: (03) 3235-8031, Nearest Station: Kagurazaka (Tozai Subway Line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo British Council
Email QR Code: