GALE SIG of JALT:
The Other Hokkaido: Gender, Diversity and Minorities (day 1of 2)
Date: Saturday, September 29th, 2001 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Over 40 speakers from nine different countries
In cooperation with JALT Hokkaido, GALE (Gender Awareness in Language Education) has teamed up with EASH (East Asian Studies Hokkaido) for an international, interdisciplinary conference. The main themes will be gender awareness in language education, educational issues in Japan, gender issues in Japan, minorities and the Japanese family. This event will be a fantastic opportunity for some interdisciplinary networking. See the GALE web site for further information. Hotel information: Special conference price: 5000 yen (single). Either e-mail, fax or telephone the hotel. State your name, arrival date, the number of nights you want to stay and make sure you mention the GALE/EASH Conference. Hotel Tetora Spirit Sapporo, Chuo-ku, Minami 3-jo Nishi 9-Chome (Tanuki Koji), Sapporo, Japan, 060-0063. Tel: 011-272-0005. Fax: 011-272-0006. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: Gender Awareness in Language Education Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (GALE SIG of JALT)
Cost: 3,000 yen for 2 days; 2,000 yen for Saturday only
Venue: Hokkaido International School, 1-55 5-jo 19-chome, Hiragishi Toyohira-ku, Sapporo (nearest subway: Sumikawa)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact GALE SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: